|Your cart is currently empty|
(0.0 on 0)
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Tract Health Dog Food (12 13-oz cans)
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d - Canine Urinary Tract Health (12 13-oz cans)
It's important to keep your dog's urinary tract and bladder functioning at an optimal level. If your pet receives poor nutrition, it can lead to crystal buildup in your dog's urinary tract. which can further lead to problems urinating, increased licking, listlessness, and loss of appetite.
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d dog food is a bladder health formula nutritionally balanced to protect your pet's urinary health. Key ingredients of Hill's c/d canine formula include:
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus, and protein to prevent crystal formation
- Lowered sodium to balance blood pressure in your dog
- Increased quantities of antioxidants.
Don't wait to start addressing your dog's urinary health - try Hill's Prescription Diet c/d dog food today!
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Dog Food is also available as a Dry Formula.
For more information, you can visit the Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Dog Food manufacturer page.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) cans
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 - 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 - 3/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 - 1 1/3 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/4 - 3 1/4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||2 3/4 - 4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 1/3 - 4 2/3 can|
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENT
Canned 1329 kcal/kg (491.73 kcal/per 370g can)
Dry Matter %
Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Liver, Soybean Mill Run, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
MPN: 7001 Case UPC: 052742700113, Can UPC: 052742700106
Product: Hills C/D Urinary Tract Canned Dog Food, Category: Dog Food ~Canned~, Price: 31.97, Free Shipping: Not Available